To inspire, nourish, and transform your relationship with both food and life is Lorien Waldron’s mission.
I’m so honoured and grateful to have been able to enjoy an in-depth chit chat with this inspirational friend, who has personally shaped my life in tremendous ways!
IN THIS INTERVIEW, WE DIVE INTO:
- The synchronicity of our meeting and our journey together (hint – it all started on Twitter around 5.5 years ago)
- Lorien’s story of growing up surrounded by Yoga and Ayurvedic wisdom
- The inspiration behind her new eBook: Simple Ayurveda In The Kitchen
- Lorien’s top 3 food (and digestion) tips from the Ayurvedic perspective
- Her 3 top Ayurvedic tips we can easily implement for living a healthy life
- What’s next on the agenda for Lorien and Wholesome Loving Goodness
PLUS A WHOLE LOT MORE!
Based in Byron Bay, Australia, Lorien’s mission is to transform and inspire communities, kitchen by kitchen, towards a path of food and lifestyle self-empowerment that will create a ripple effect on individuals, families, communities, society, and the world… to be truly nourished and filled with Wholesome Loving Goodness from the inside out! Both her passion for health and experience as a qualified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant has led her to see that many of the imbalances we are faced with in life stem from an imbalance in our food, nutrition, and eating approaches. Without the need for complex medicines and therapies, simply addressing the basics (such as food and lifestyle) can get to the cause of what is going on inside and create profound positive changes within – those that ripple out into our families, relationships, careers, communities, and the world at large!
GRAB THE EBOOK HERE:
CONNECT WITH LORIEN:
Do you have any burning questions you’d like to ask Lorien or myself? Leave a comment below so we can get back to you shortly!
And go ahead and dive into this absolute gem of an eBook Lorien has created. You will absolutely love it – I guarantee. So much wisdom, educational content, delicious recipes, and stunning visual inspiration. I’d love to know what you think when you grab a copy for yourself!
In good health,