Ayurvedic fundamentals have truly improved my life in every way – reigniting my immune function, stabilising my respiratory system, and bringing steadiness to my mental health.
Ayurveda offers an immense sense of rich connectedness to nature and its innate rhythms.
Vedic tradition brought to us the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Originating in Southern India, this medical system highlights prevention and longevity, alongside treatment of dis-ease found in both the body and mind.
The foundations of Ayurveda are rooted in nature, and are timeless in application. Whilst the modaiities of the system are deep and complex, Ayurveda’s fundamentals are simple, accessible, and profoundly life changing.
More than ever before, we need a truly holistic and interconnected approach to our health and all functions of the body and mind.
Yoga for the Doshas
The perfect tool for self-regulation.
This online series of yoga sequences specifically applies Ayurvedic understanding to our approach to postures and pranayama. No matter your constitution, these sequences have timeless relevance - the elements and doshas govern different times of the day and of the year.
On the surface, these sessions are about transforming your physical and mental health and also structuring an effective daily routine.
But really, it’s about reconstructing your daily living to create alignment with nature, balance your body’s intelligence, and purify your inner world to balance your outer world.
Ayurveda is about removing the cause of a problem, rather than treating its symptoms.
An Ayurvedic Consultation is designed for you if:
- You’re willing and ready to create long-lasting, deep-rooted change
- You’re struggling to stay in sync with your optimal level of wellness
- You know that small daily habits create big long term benefits
- You’re wanting to maintain a connection to your inner wisdom, through diet, herbs, yoga, breath work, and more
During our time together, we may:
- Highlight specific tools for everyday implementation which will create more clarity, confidence in your choices, and ease in daily life
- Discuss how to optimise your digestion – believed to be the root cause of all dis-ease
- Note the key rituals and ways to support your unique constitution (Prakriti) and stay aligned with your environment, season to season
- Discuss recommended reading, treatments, herbs, and further enquiry
And best of all, you’ll have the experience of being seen and heard by someone who truly cares about your quality of life.
If this sounds like the right fit, please download, complete, save, and send to me THIS client consultation form.
Then, grab your calendar, contact me, and lets get you scheduled in.
Our session will be anywhere from 40-60 minutes and conducted via Zoom.
Consultations are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Prepayment is required to confirm your appointment. Cancellations must be greater than 24 hours notice in advance, in which case you’re welcome to reschedule.