Last week I had the privilege of being interviewed by fellow Aussie Mama and devotee of Ayurveda, Annie Knoth.
We talk about:
– Morning routines in mamahood
– the integration (and importance) of integrating Ayurveda into yoga classes
– Conditioned, patterned behaviour (& the conscious choice around clearing it)
– One thing I always avoid (to ensure good health & optimal digestion)
– Seasonal living (and what that really means)
– The empowerment of considering the constitution of our children
& a ton more….
All in under 30 minutes!
You can watch this insightful conversation online right here:
Like this conversation? What was your biggest takeaway? I’d love to know – please leave me a comment below!
And, if you know of someone who you think would benefit from this chat, please share this with them.
Have a magical day,